Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge 31...

Good Morning everyone,another day dawns ,the sun is shining here and time for another Challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this week the theme has been set by the lovely Jude-
Lime green,black and flowers 
Pop on by the challenge blog and see what you could be in with the chance of winning and check out my fellow crafty DT pals projects.
Look forward to stopping by and seeing what you all make.
Here is my DT project...A little picture matchbook just waiting to be filled with happy memories.

Now i published this post earlier but was getting annoyed..annoyed..who me,lol..because i took the piccys yesterday when it was raining but when i loaded them it kept coming up with June of 2008 date on it...arghhh...I promise that this was made yesterday and i have the mess in the shed to prove it,lol...but my lovely hubby Alex who was wondering why i was grumping up here..again who me...yep grumping and came and helped me out..yeah he took the offending camera away did something with it and voila woohoo it is sorted..bless him..now i need to get him to show me cause this has been happening a lot lately..guess i must be pressing something i shouldn`t..duh!!!
Maybe i should have got piccys of me grumbling then popped them in the matchbook,lol!!!
This little matchbook took no time at all to make really,all you need is..
2x 12x12 sheets of Bazzil cardstock
Ribbon for the binding and to use as a closure
I used a Unity Stamp for the front,,love this company!
No project would be complete without me using my trusty sewing machine
TimHoltz black soot distress ink pad
Little flower heads to finish.Really enjoyed putting this together and might make a few more for little gifts.
Well got to run or dodder,lol Alex is off and the sun is shining so we are away out for the day.
Big hugs to you all
Have a great day
Happy Crafting

xxx

10 comments:

Max said...

G O R J U S S Tracy - absolutely fabulous. Interesting colour combination but it definitely works.
Isn't it nice to see the sun? Enjoy your day.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Cheryl said...

this is just stunning hun so love it great detail hugs cheryl xxx

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Love it Queenie, the colour combo turn out to be briliant!
When I saw what the colour combo is I was a bit worried, but then saw all of the DT work and I will soon searching for the lime green in my stush!
LOL@ miss Grumpy he he x

Andrea said...

Very great! Nice color!
Like it
Many greetings
Andrea

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great job. TFS.

Traceyr said...

Wonderful classy look with those colours Tracy :)

JAN said...

wow Tracy this is super beautiful..love and adore the stitching detail..sending you warm hugs janet.x

jude said...

This is absolutely Gorjuss hun .Fab project beautiful creation.
Love n hugs jude:)XX

MsJay said...

This is lovely.

maxine said...

This is fantastic Tracey. Congrats on joining another dt, I will pop over there and take a look.