Monday, 5 April 2010

Blog hop and candy winners......

Hellooooo  everyone i hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend with friends and family!
Well the blog hop is over and the winners have been picked for the international candy over at Scrappers delight sooooooooo the lucky winners are....
First prize goes to Sheena
Second prize goes to Carol Meadows
Third prize goes to Glitzzy
Congratulations ladies and a big thank you to everyone who took part!!!
Now onto my blog candy..well for the last hour i have been scribbling names onto paper and folding them up..checking and doublechecking i got everyone and extras for those who are followers...and sooooo without further ado the names picked out the bowl by my lovely husand Alex....oops sorry do`t have a hat,lol...dumdededumdumdaaaa...
First prize goes to Tracy R


Second prize goes to This Is Me
Congratulations ladies if you could send me your addy i will pop the prizes into the post..you will find my email on my profile.
Thank you each and everyone of you for all the lovely comments you have left....they warm my heart and brighten my day.....i look forward to visiting you all in the next few days!!
Big warm hugs

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Max said...

Congratulations to all the winners.
I resent your e-mail earlier today Tracy - did it arrive?
Had a facelift on my blog and I thought you might be interested in taking a look at some of the designs on offer so here's the link
CLICK HERE!

Speak soon xxx

JAN said...

CONGRATS to all the winners..hope you had a happy easter time Tracy
hugs janet x

"One of my best friends♥ ..I promise you I'll be a true friend♥ .. And I will always care about you :) :) ♥ ♥ ..post this to every best friend you have and me If i'm one of them :)"

Traceyr said...

Yippee! Thanks Alex for picking my name from the "pile" lol Thanks Tracy I will be sending my email off to you right away. :)

Keep blogging!

x

Max said...

Ahhhhhh ... that's a much better look for you and much kinder on the eyes. Not the one I thought you would choose though LOL!
Look forward to speaking to you tomorrow - mwaaah

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx