Sunday, 21 March 2010

Creative Inspirations challenge 30....

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good weekend whatever the weather.
A big warm welcome to my new followers great to see you here.
The sun has actually been shining here in Scotland and it sure has made me feel a lot better although i can see all the stuff in the house now that needs a good spring clean including the windows,lol!!!
Well it is that time again over at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog and this week it was my turn to choose the theme sooo.....
                                          Anything but a card
  just let your creative juices flow and have some fun and i look forward to stopping by and seeing what you all come up with,
Also a great prize so what are you waiting for..go check it out.
This is my take on this weeks theme....
..a little chipboard Maya Road town house altered with some of my favourite pretty papers by Daisy D`s,pretty trimmings,buttonsjewelled brad for the door handle,Ranger ink,crackled paint,rock candy distress stickles and 7Gypsies ribbon.
When i started this i wasn`t sure where it was going and now that i have done it i want more of them so i can have them sitting on a shelf in my shed making me smile.
Just looking at it makes me think Hansel and Gretel,Little Red Riding hood all those much loved fairy tales from when i was a child.
Inside the little house is a home for some tags with little quotes all grunged up with ink and little scraps of pretty papers ohhh and of course no project would be complete without a heart or two!!!
Check out my other DT buddies beautiful makes inspirational!!!!
Big hugs
P.S
i have some piccys of the tags to share will pop back later and add them.
Would like to enter it over at My time to craft challenge...lovely lace

10 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Tracy I love the house you have made to keep your tags in I think it's brilliant

I am a little confused though about the challenge, you say can be ATC, scrap book page etc anything so long as not a card but on the challenge blog it says no ATCs, scrapbook page etc
Which is correct please?

Hope you are ok
hugs Jackie x

SHELL'S SHED said...

Tracy TRACY!!!! I need one of these houses. Not would like. Not would love.... NEED!!

It is fantastic - absolutely too lovely for words. I NEED a row of them - all different and quirky - ohhh, love it, need it.

How do I make one!! I'm going back to re-read - you fabulous crafter you!

Hugs
Shelly x

SHELL'S SHED said...

Where can I get a little Maya Road chipboard house from - can you email me please x

Ohh, it is a little Hansel and Gretel house and I should be living in it :0)

jackiescrafts said...

Thanks for clearing that up Tracy, you aren't the only DT member saying different to the challenge blog though, I'm sorry but I can't remember who else's post is the same as yours but I saw at least 1 other one like yours.

Shelly you made me smile with your needing one of these houses, you're not the only one I'd love one too. Tracy you got to tell us where you got your house from pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase

Hugs Jackie x

Hugs Jackie x

Mandy said...

Tracy your little house is adorable hun, so sweet, love how you've decorated it
hugs Mandy xx

Annmaree said...

Tracy these are beautiful!!!

Way to go hunny!!!

Basement gal said...

I absolutely love love love your little birdie house, it's so so cute. Well done you.

Traceyr said...

Aaah such a cute little house - when can I move in? hahaha

Love the idea of having tags inside!

I don't have a lot of time to play at the mo but shall watch what everyone else creates. :)

Michelle said...

This is so gorgeous you really rocked this!!
Love all the colors and the roof how creative!!
I added my messy room picture its pretty sad!!
Thanks for your kind words!!
Hope you have a blesed day!!

Nilla said...

Fabulous!! Hugs Nilla