Monday, 22 February 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge 28...

Happy Monday everyone.
Well it`s that time again for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this week the lovely Jenni has set the theme-
                  "Thank you card"
This week we have a sponser with a great prize so pop on over and check it out and look forward to seeing you all join in.
Happy crafting.
Here is my DT card a shabby thank you card using Cosmo Cricket papers,string and buttons from my stash.
I also used the trusty sewing machine and my excuse for the wonky stitching...
...it`s a rustic "emphasis on rustic",lol card and i am sticking to it!!! 
A very warm Scottish welcome to my lovely new followers as well,thank you ladies!!!

8 comments:

Annmaree said...

Hey Tracy Hun!

I absolutely LOVE this, with the hearts and buttons and tag, and EVERYTHING, Very cool indeed!!!

I might have to borrow this idea one day ;)

Liz said...

Beautiful project

Blog hop over on my blog pop over if you can lol

Liz xx

Basement gal said...

It's gorgeous Tracy and I love the shabby look and wonky stitching thing.

Jenny said...

Rustic works for me! LOL I love the card and the buttons on the heart look great! great colours!
I really should be sitting and joinning the challenge, and finnishing two projects, but I think my muze had grown wings and flew away :-( will try and get together with it tomorrow after work ;-)
I love the shabby look (is ma favorite eva! :-))
TFS
Ayelet {Jenny} <3

SHELL'S SHED said...

Oooo Tracy - love this - love buttons... love 'rustic'.... love wonky stitches cos we all have em. Really super project xx

BeccaRoo said...

Aww what a sweet card! You did a great job!

Traceyr said...

Wonderful card Tracy love the buttons on the heart. :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love everything about it!!
You rocked that sewing girl!!
Have a wonderful day!!