Monday, 8 February 2010

Creative Inspirations Challenge 27....

          This week over at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog the lovely Jude has set the challenge....
"VALENTINE"
but using a colour combo of black and red
can be a card,ATC,layout,gift or altered art project.
Happy crafting and hope you join in as we have another fab prize for this one!!

Here is my DT card for the challenge-
I love my new stamp
7 Gypsies raffle ticket and papers
Utee  ..if you click on the piccy you will see the cracked glass effect.
The ever trustful sewing machine
A big warm welcome to my new followers thanks for coming over great to see you here.
I would like to enter it over at the
ABC challenge blog-Use new stash
Easy craft projects-Valentines theme for a man
ABC tutorial blog-i used utee and popped in fridge to give it cracked glass effect.
Papertake weekly -love actually
Our Creative corner -masculine valentine
Charisma cardz- I love you
Craft challenge- Valentine/love
Pennys paper-crafty creations-valentine love
Stamp something-love somethings
Pile it on-love thee
Have a great day
huge hugs

24 comments:

Annmaree said...

Gorgeous Tracey Hun!!

Fern said...

Wow, Tracey, what a beautiful Vintage Card.. Love the cracked glass.. XXX

sam said...

great card! thanks for playing with us at PIO!

JoZart said...

Just love your Valentine... so unusual
Jo

Jenny said...

I love your new stamp as well! LOL
Beautiful vintage you`ve got there:-)
I think you just gave me an excuse to sit and make one myself :-) Popping to the CIC blog to check the rest of the DT creations:-)

X

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Tracy,

Fabulous card! You know how much I love vintage and this one is really special. Always a pleasure to visit your blog and see your beautiful work. Great job on the challenge. Happy that you could have some fun with us this week at Pile it On.

Hugs,
Linda

Steph Zerbe said...

wow, stunning!! Love the stitching and the crackle is perfection! I hope you win some of those challenges! Just stunning!

Katie said...

What a gorgeous project!
I love the whole vintage feel to it.
Thanks for Piling It On this week!

Andria said...

Gorgeous card, gotta get me some Utee lol.

Basement gal said...

Fabulous card Tracey and I do love that stamp. I like the new look to the blog too - very seasonal.

chercroppin said...

GORGEOUS!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again next week too!

maxine said...

Lovely card Tracy

Andrea M said...

Tracy this is so beautiful! Love vintage look and the trifold! Great job and thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Avril Ann said...

Tracey what a fantastic card, Tracey, thank you so much for sharing with us at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Michelle said...

Wow, Tracy!! You rocked this card!!
Very stunning!!
Love everything about it!!
I might have a card to enter for one of the challenges I will check on Tuesday night.
So sorry I havent sent the info over at SATCC I left you a message.
Thanks for your kind words!!
Have a blessed day!

Jeanette said...

Queenie, Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm so glad that you did so I could visit you back. Your work is gorgeous.

Leanne said...

This is very pretty - fabulously stylish!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's a beautiful card! love your new stamp!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely card, great vintage feel! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamp Something this week! :)

BethieJ said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thanks for playing along at PIO!

Michelle said...

Stunning card!!
Love it!!
Thanks for the award and I left you one too!
Have a blessed day!

Sally said...

I am so loving these vintage looking cards. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Michelle said...

Srunning card love everything about it!!
I wanted you to know I updated the acrylic info on 2/11. I wrote in the post on the 12th but I wrote the wrong date.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

tiggertastic said...

you really are so creative, i love your altered art, the Feb page is outstanding the cards both this and thank you are so different

it is always a joy to stop by and see your work, you really are 1 in a million for thinking up such creative ideas

sarah x