Sunday, 10 January 2010

Creative Inspirations challenge 24

Well time for another challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this week ....
The  DT team would like to see Distressing on your cards,
And with all the stress that has been happening
With xmas and the new year,
We thought it would be good to let your distressing
Out onto your cards, layout’s etc.
Closing date Sat 23rd Jan 10am also a great prize up for this one so pop on by the challenge blog and check it out.

Here is my DT project for the challenge
an altered box and cards..Live,Laugh,Love.
Materials...
Chipboard box
Chipboard cards
Daisy D`s papers
Alpha stickers
Button
Sandpaper,inkpad for distressing
Uhtee
The card you can see that says "I tell you to...." leads onto a saying i love....
Dance as if
no one were watching
Sing as if
no one were listening and
Live every day
as if it were your last on the other cards and i will take more pictures and post them tomorrow.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
Over at The Corrosive challenge blog the theme is Distressing.

13 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Tracy
I love your altered box and the cards you have made

Hugs Jackie x

Cheryl said...

hi hun
I totally love this brilliant,stunning such wonderful detailed work hugs cheryl xxx

Pinkllilac said...

Wow these are just stunning and love every detail and great distressing, now I just need a tutorial Tracy :-).
Hugs Linda

Annmaree said...

WOW I love those vintage looking crafties, so awesome!

Vicki said...

Hey these are lookin rather fab, I would love to have the knack of doing this altered art thing but I just never know where to start:( Shall just keep looking for tips....lol

Hugs
Vicki x

Lori said...

Hey Tracy! Why did I not see your blog before?! I LOVE it! Just became a follower. I absolutely love your altered ATCs and box--it's beautiful!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous project. Thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Killam Creative said...

Hi Tracy,
This is a neat project with great details! Thanks for your kind words at my place - *much* appreciated!
Cheers,
Susan

Saskia said...

Wow! Lovely work, so creative!

Greetings, Saskia :)

BeccaRoo said...

Traci~
I just love browsing throw your blog I’m sorry I don’t leave you more comments more often you do fabulous work!! I’m happy to have you on my Design Team!!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy me darling,I totally love this wee pack o cards,way you have altered them is blooming fab!!
Like colours you have used and words.Keep up the great work...
Luv u Mum xxxxxxxx

Fern said...

Beautiful vintage style!! Love the ATCs and the altered box!! You do amazing work!!! :o)

kanishk said...

such wonderful detailed work

Work from home India