Thursday, 14 January 2010

ATC pictures and a warm welcome to.......


                                           ...............................................................................


First i would like to say a very warm welcome to my new followers,thank you so much for joining me here and look forward to stopping by your blog for a visit.
Bit late in posting but here are pictures of the ATC cards i posted about in an earlier post.
I luv Daisy D`s papers have had them in a drawer for about a year....
..."a year i hear you shout"...
but they where in the drawer with all my fav papers that i just enjoy taking out and looking at until something inside my head just" CLICKS" no not the bolts coming loose,lol..it may have taken a year but once i had that "CLICK" i knew  exactly what i was going to with it and a plus this time because i am going to keep this as i love that saying .
so instead of being hidden away in a drawer the pretty papers will be on show.
Thanks for looking
Till next time
chin chin cheerio
xxx

18 comments:

LME said...

Lovely atc's you can't have too many I have over 3000

Shelly said...

Oh Tracy these are beautiful - and that is one of my favourite sayings too - such words to live by. I'm the same with my 'special' papers - sometimes you've just got to sit on things until the right 'click' comes along :0) - know exactly what you mean! Love them x Shell

Shelly said...

Oh... My... Goodness.... 3000 ATCs.... That's amazing. I just wouldn't know where to put them all.

Cheryl said...

oh hunny love these atcs,they are all briliant just love the papers,hugs cheryl xx

Liz said...

wow extra special atc's beautiful all of them

liz xx

Annmaree said...

I absolutely LOVE this, I have a blank tag chipboard set that I really should do something like this with!!!

Thanks for the Inspiration Dear!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Tracy,
just had to leave you wee message... Your ATC's are adorable,out of this world,loving the colours of papers etc Words are fantastic!!!!!!.WOWWWWW
Love u loads Mum, Ps..no fair,to be better than your old mum ..lol.
Luv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Theresa said...

Tracy, these are awesome. Love the papers.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous ATC's, and I'm not surprised you've been hanging onto those gorgeous papers - I understand completely!!
Just doing a bit of "hopping" and found your lovely blog - have enjoyed taking a peek at your beautiful projects.
Sylvia x

Spyder said...

Love these, those pictures are really fabulous! I'd hang onto those papers too, they are lovely but go sooo well with the ladies!!
(Lyn)

Vanja said...

These are all just beautiful!
Hugs, Vanja

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful job Tracy! :)

Erin Smetak said...

This is absolutely fantastic! And I know exactly about not using paper for a year! LOL! I'm SUCH a paper hoarder!!! Glad to meet a fellow hoarder! Hahaha!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous ATC's Tracy and love the designs and details, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Jenny said...

Thank you for having us :-) Love the ATC`. I never made any myself, but always admired all the beatiful ones I stumbled upon, Just like this ones:-)
Going to check the DT call..
TFS and thank you for your beautiful comments on my blog as well X

CraftyMomOf2 said...

GORGEOUS!!! lovely work!! thanks for visiting us over at Robyn's Fetish!! =) love your work!!

kanishk said...

I'm the same with my 'special' papers

Work from home India

maxine said...

wow these are fantastic Tracey, I hope you have a lovely weekend take care Maxine x