Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 23 and DT call.....

Just this once the challenge over at Creative Inspirations will run from 13th Dec until 31st Dec.
This week the lovely Jude has picked the challenge.....
"Christmas Gift"
this week you have to create anything BUT a card,ATC,Scrapbook Layout.I am looking forward to seeing all your crafty makes.

My DT project for this is a salt dough...Angel.....
At one time i would make smaller versions of this Angel and sell them at craft fairs,sadly never seem to have the time and yet i always find peace when playing with the dough and when the boys where younger, making decorations to string on wee trees for gifts ahhhhh where has all that time gone.
This Angel is going to be adopted by my Mum who is a living breathing Angel i kid you not.
Ooops before i forget we are still looking for members to join the Design Time so if you fancy joining in the fun with us all then just let us know you would like to by leaving a comment with DT on it and the winner will be announced in January so good luck and happy crafting.
I would also like to say a warm hello to my new followers thank you ao much for popping by you all make my day.
Bug hugs to you all
Tracy
xxxx
If you are a follower of "Petals of Cathy`s Life" you have a chance at winning a great blog giveaway all you have to do is be a follower,make a xmas card or project and leave a comment so pop on by and give Cathy a visit and while you are there check out her scrap that tree it is gorgeous!!!

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work!!

Saskia :)

jackiescrafts said...

Oooh Tracey I love your angel, she's gorgeous

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas
Hugs Jackie x

Milnie said...

Very Cute Angel have you made, love it!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Cathy Gill said...

Great Angel! Thank you for your entry to my contest!

Michelle said...

Is this your first angel you have made?
I just love it!!
You are so creative!!
Have a great day!!

Annmaree said...

Oh wow thats lovely! I always want to try doing salt-dough decos, but I keep getting distracted by so many other things!!!