Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Two awards to share.....

I have been so lucky to receive a few blog awards from some lovely ladies it always touches me to know someone is thinking of me and they mean a lot always...so thank you from the heart to
Linda and Rebecca for this beautiful award......
This sweet award comes with a few with rules, which are:
Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1.Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Your hair?Eeeekk
3. Your mother? Friend
4. Your father? Greatest
5. Your favorite food? Mince
6. Your dream last night? terrifying
7. Your favorite drink? Orange
8. Your dream/goal? Shop
9. What room are you in? Hall
10. Your hobby? craft
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Lazy
15. Muffins? Please
16. Wish list item? Loads
17. Where did you grow up? Lochgelly
18. Last thing you did? Clean
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Blank
21. Your Pets?Mad
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Okay
25. Missing Someone? Grandparents
26. Vehicle? Grey
27. Something you’re not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? Next
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed?Today
31. Last time you cried? my dream made me cry
32. Your best friend? Alex
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work...
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
whewwwwww i done it now it is your turn ladies,go on and have fun....
Meikoningin
Sarah
Michelle
Cheryl
Vicki


.
Also a thankyou from the heart to the lovely Jo .....thank you so much Jo for thinking of me!!!
The rules for this sweet award are:
to thank the person for the award and
pass it on to at least 7 people who deserve it
and then list 10 honest things about myself....
I would like to pass it on to these lovely ladies....
Linda
Lyn
Susan
Maria
Tracey
Jude
Jenni
Hmmmm now 10 things about me...
1.I am 40years old
2.Married to Alex for 21 years...Love him to bits!!!
3.We have 2 great sons..Rory 19years and Kane 16years.
4.Wooohooo i am an Aunty to Niamh.
5.Live in Bonnie Scotland.
6.People who know me say i am a tad MAD.
7.I once upon a time abseiled down a building for charity.
8.My family always come first with me.
9.I luv to craft and always try to squeeze in a heart or two somewhere on my projects.
10I have a great love for reading and if i dont have a book on the go i feel totally lost...one of my favourites is P.S I LOVE YOU.
Big hugs to you all
Tracy
xxx

7 comments:

Meikoningin said...

Thank you so much for this awesome award ! I really appreciate it and will be proud to put it on my blog :D I will post my list of answers asap ;) Thank you once more !

Traceyr said...

Tracy thank you very much for my award I will accept it with honour.

:)

Pinkllilac said...

Awe Tracy thank you so much for this award you cheered my day up, and did I need it, was feeling a bit down today.
I will show it on my blog with pride.
Hugs Linda

Michelle said...

Thank you, Tracy!! That is so sweet of you!! I appreciate you thinking of me withh this award!!
I will post that on Wednesday!
Love you wall hanging it is gorgeous!! Love all the colors so creative!
Have a Blessed week!!

jude said...

Thankyou so much hun for thinking of me .Your new look blog is fab!Love all the folk art stuff women for my own heart...lol.Hope your doing ok and the back is much better.
hugs judexx

Vicki said...

Ahhhh Tracy thanks a million for this, I saw one on somebody else's blog and thought it was fab and now I have one of my very own! Woohoo!

Big hugs
Vicki x

Spyder said...

Thank you for my lovely award, so kind of you to think of me! sorry not to be in before but I haven't been around lately. Away dog sitting and other things.
(Lyn)