Monday, 16 November 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 21 and a hello....

I would like to give a warm welcome to my new followers thank you so much for joining my mad world,lol and look forward to getting to know you all.
This week over at Creative Inspirations Challenge the theme has been set by the lovely Maxine which is........
We want to see a Pocket somewhere on your card or creative project ,plus a fab prize for this one everyone......
This weeks sponsor is Robynfetish.com Who have a lovely range of Digi Images and you can win
6 Digi Images of your choice
So pop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other DT members beautiful creations and hope you join in over the next 2 weeks.

Here is my project a little wall hanging for my shed....i bought the papers,ribbons,buttons,alpha stickers and template for the house in a kit ages ago
{the kit was to make a scrappy house album,needless to say havent made it yet!!!}
from Bellaboo and the wooden heart and tin heart on the chimney are from my own stash.
Eeeek i used my glue gun and kept burning the tips of my fingers,lol when i was making the smoke for the chimney out of buttons.
As you can see i made the door my pocket to house the family tag....who lives in my house, i ran out of room but we also have Fish...do not want to hurt there feelings by not mentioning them.
I would like to enter this in a few challenges
ABC challenge,the theme is hidden...my tag is hidden in the door.
My time to craft challenge...A Tag somewhere on your project.
Thanks for looking
Big hugs
Tracy
xxx

15 comments:

Jenni said...

Love your wall hanging Tracy, it's so cheery and bright!
Thanks so much for the award, it was lovely of you to think of me :)
I'll add it to my blog as soon as I've got time to think about my answers!!
Have a great week - Jenni x

Pat said...

Great wall hanging, so colourful and bright. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

love these hun they are just brilliant,bless your heart for the award will put it on my side bar as I have already got this award i do not have to answer the questions again he he,thanks agian babe so kind of you take care love hugs cheryl xxxx

Lesley said...

Great wall hanging! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Daniele said...

wow this is just fab thanks for joining us at MTTC this week hugs x

maxine said...

This is so nice Tracey

made by fifi said...

fab wall hanging - thanls for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Samantha said...

Great job! this is a fun project too! I don't think your fish will be too unhappy not sure they can read! lol! thanks for joining us on ABC challenge Samantha :0)

Michelle said...

I forgot about the award! I have it on my list to post on Thursday night!
Hope your having a wonderful week!

BeccaRoo said...

Aww what a Sweet little card You did a Fibulas Job Tracy!!

Michelle said...

Hope your having a wonderful week!
I'm really tired and I need to post about DT stuff so I will post the award on Sunday when we return .
Going on a quick getaway!
I really appreciate the award it was so super sweet of you!!
Hope you have a wonderul weekend!!

Meikoningin said...

SO gorgeous and what a wonderful addition to your box with christmas decorations ! I am sure this will last throughout the years because it is so much fun :)

Katy said...

Gorgeous honey very shabby chic!!! :)

xxx

Michelle said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know I finally posted the award so sorry it took me so long. Hopeing your enjoying your weekend!!
Hugs!