Monday, 2 November 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 20....


Well another week and another challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this week i have the pleasure of setting challenge 20.....
"DOODLE-ING"
..you can doodle doodle doo to your hearts content or just a little somewhere on your project just have fun and i look forward to seeing all your beautiful makes.
Pop on by and see the rest of the DT makes on doodle-ing they are fab!!!
This weeks sponser is our lovely Jenni.
Jenni has recently brought out some lovely Digi images ,and now has also recently got them made into stamps too.So if youd like to take a peek then click HERE to see whats on offer.Thanks to Jenni for Sponsoring us this challenge & your kind generosity.The winner will win ;
"4 dIGI IMAGES"
So this is how theses little houses look when i have been a doodling ...the kind of house i would love to live in,a wee tad rickety i know but woodburning stoves,wooden floors with lots of nooks and crannies...you know i can almost smell the wood smoke,lol!!!!

This is the"after" once i have used chalks to colour and glossy accents to give a bit of gloss.
I did exactly the same for the boot..doodle then colour.Hope you like and look forward to popping by and seeing all your crafty makes.
Hugs to you all
Tracy
xxxx

15 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow... your doodling is so gorgeous!! You're talented!!!

Saskia :)

maxine said...

Fantastic doodling Tracey, I love your little houses. Take care Maxine

Susan.... said...

Love them both !
hugs
susan x

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy, and in such fab colours!love the gorgeous design. Love the doodling :-)
Hugs Linda

Cheryl said...

this is briliant hun great doodling I know I could not have done anyting like that love it hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Nilla said...

Amazing, you are so talented! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Marie Levite said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE these!!!

jude said...

Lovely doodling hun cute houses.It's lovely to have you back at blog land and back crafting .Hope your back has improved hun and less painfull.
take care hugs judexx

silk purse said...

Love your creative little houses;Your"fun-tastical" doodling my dear!~ Thanks for stopping by to my little corner of the blogging world to The Plumed Pen blog..,

Glad you found the heavenly blue, dreamy vignettes and theme, brightened a "dark, grey evening over there in Scotland!..

From your Scotland, to my "New Scotland", of Nova Scotia, where I reside; kind of a cool!..,

Please feel most welcome to check out our B. and B. link @ wwww.blueforest.ca..,
I am writing this note with my longhaired calico kitty named Peaches beside me; such frisky, sweetie!..,

Cheers from Silken Purse

Traceyr said...

That's not a doodle Tracy but a work of art. :)

It is sweet. I love it.

:)

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, lady, these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

I love your little houses and your coloring...just fabulous Tracy!!!

Blessings, Maria

MrsK said...

Fab doddling, i love your houses! Sal xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Queenie, lovely doodle. Please have a look here on my blog where I have something for you.

Love,

Jo.

Adoyma said...

Tienes unas postales preciosas.
Mis postales son:
http://adoyma-navidad.blogspot.com/

Desde Madrid, EspaƱa, cordial saludo.
Adoyma

silk purse said...

Love what you created my dear!~ Just popped back to say that I hope you can join us at the Plumed Pen blog for, TUESDAY TEA FOR TWO..,

CHEERS