Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Crafting for Jude.....

Recently i have been trying to put together a few handmade crafty bits and bobs for Jude for her Alzheimer's Bazaar anh went back to my love of prim and country...had a play with my background too.
I had forgotten how much i love prim and country crafts..gingham,homespun fabrics,cinnamon,pointy prim hearts..when i started out crafting this was the kinda stuff i enjoyed doing including salt dough Angels.
Anyhoo this is what i came up with and hopefully they will be of some use....
This is a picture of my little wooden prim hearts all snuggled up ready to go to a hopefully new home and the picture below is how they look with there little prim cards handwritten and little shabby centres...
and this is how a few look on my twisty tree out back along with cinnamon sticks,homespun fabric oh and of course more prim hearts.
Also a picture of a few prim notebooks..i machine stitched round all the fabric...
and a few gift tags...Picture of one of the cards i made...and lastly a pretty prim homespun tin to house them all...
Thanks for being patient and thanks for looking.
Hugs to you all and hopefully will get some dough Angels made at the weekend to share with you all.
Tracy
xxx

12 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Tracy you have come up trumps again with these creations as they are stunning I love all of them and the tags are beautifull designed.
Hugs Linda

jude said...

Tracy ....Wow hun im speechless these are stunning creations.you are such inspiration .Im sure they will be sold with flying colours!!!thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart
love n hugs judex

Cheryl said...

wow hun these are just briliant fab creations love them all to bits hugs cheryl xxxxx

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Tracy

I have left something for you on my blog

Hugs Linda

Saskia said...

You've been so creative! I'm sure people are going to love this... and buy it!!

Saskia :)

Nilla said...

Gorgeous creations! Love them all! Hugs Nilla

Spyder said...

You've been sooo busy! Love all your fabby creations, they are all brilliant!
(Lyn)

Katy said...

WOW Tracy these are all just beautiful and right up my street honey. Just to let you know I've deleted my blog as I've had someone copying my designs that I have worked so hard on so they only way was to delete my blog :( I hope to start another sometime. meanwhile please email me anytime katy(at)thehawkins.info. :)

xxxx

BeccaRoo said...

Hi Tracy these look Great!! I have a little something for you on my blog!

Vicki said...

Wow Mrs, you have been busy and they are absolutely adorable, I just love this Scandinavian style (hope I've spelt it right....lol) well done you I bet they'll go like hot cakes!

Hugs
Vicki x

Michelle said...

Tracy, I just love all these fun ornaments! They are so adorable and so creative!!
Hope you have a blessed weekend!!

Traceyr said...

Tracy these are wonderful and I love them all and this style of crafting. Where did you get the wooden hearts from or did you make them yourself? They are my particular favourite.

:)