Sunday, 18 October 2009

Crafting at last woohoo......

Hellooooo i can hardly believe it has been 2weeks since i was on my blog....if it wasn`t for all you lovely followers and friends my little slice of blogland would be turning into a dusty little place where people fear to tread and new posts a thing from bygone days....thank you each and everyone of you from the heart{i know i know me and my hearts,what can i say but i love them}and a big Helloooooo for my new followers,thank you so much for joining my mad goings on.
Well the back is still playing up but touch wood....no not my head....whispering so my back doesn`t hear me...easing slightly.
I have wait for it.....CRAFTED...gulp, gasp and it felt really really good!!!!
I had quite a few swaps to catch up on and have managed to get them done which leaves me with only 1 commitment left to complete,hopefully finish it this week and in the post...phew i will be so relieved as i have felt really guilty ,but with the way my back can be everything had to come to a halt.
The first 2 pictures was a project for a swap over on Scrappers Delight
{a great place to visit and always lots going on if you fancy stopping by}
You had to make 12 tags all about you,loved putting this one together,made the 12 tags and a little wallet to pop them in.
I would like to enter this into Paper cutz challenge blog...theme..tags.
The pictures below where for a swap over on Crafts Beautiful,6x6 page swap and the theme was the year i was born.
I went for one event in 1969 landing on the moon..why?....cause i always wanted to be an astronaut,guess visiting blogland is the closest i am going to get,lol!!
As you can tell still mad as a hatter,lol.
Thanks for stopping by and
Big hugs to all
Tracy
xxxx

5 comments:

Andria said...

Hi Tracy, nice to see you back in blog land.

sophiesmama said...

Hi Tracy! Glad you're better. Great tags! Thanks for playing with us at PCC this week!
Hugs,
Mary

iluvmybugs said...

Hi Tracy, so glad you are better..the tags are great!! Thanks for joining us at PCC this week!

Terry

itsabrt said...

Glad your feeling better he tag entr y is fantastic, what a fun way to present the scrapbook ideology! Beth aka BR-T

Helen Dooley said...

Great idea! Thanks for playing at PCC.