Saturday, 5 September 2009

Fabulous awards......

I recieved this fab award from Glitzzy, for those of you who don`t know she is my mum and simply the best mum ever always listens and a shoulder to lean on when i need it most.Mum is a crafting Queen and i always love to see what she has created her little fat pages are stunning and a must see.
I recieved these two fab awards from the lovely Lyn over on Syders Corner,she truly cracks me up when i stop by for a visit and her stunning projects are well worth a visit.Thanks zilloins Lyn for thinking of me.
One of the conditions of accepting this lovely Award is to give away five things about yourself, and then pass it onto five lovely people.Eeeeek oh well you probably already know that..
1-I am truly mad....the secret is well and truly out,lol.
2-I abseiled down the House Of Frasers for charity and loved it!!!
3-I often say one thing but have a little face on the back of my head that wants to say something else...i am laughing out loud right now i can`t believe i am typing this, it may be imaginary but true!!!
4-Hmmm when i die "I AM" going to come back as a singer,have long wavy dark hair and startling blue eyes.{course i can`t hold a tune just now so fingers crossed i will have a voice when i come back}
5-The yellow van has just stopped outside to cart me away to the funny farm will pop back later to give them out..................
Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.................................
I am back wooo thanks to my lovely hubby who explained to the yellow van men this is totally normal behaviour from me and if they took me away to the funny farm the normal madness would rub off on everyone else,lol.
I would love to give the smiles on faces award to the lovely....
Glitzzy,Max, Katy,Vicki and Susan
and the top 2 to the lovely....
Saskia,Beccaroo,Maria Matter,Jude,Maxine,Cheryl,Pinklillac,Jackie,my new sis Sarah and the lovely Emilie.
Big hugs to you all
Tracy
xxx

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh Tracy, thank you sooo much, I don't have this one, well I do now...lol, shall pop it on my blog right now:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Pinkllilac said...

Awe thank you for thinking of me Tracy and I shall pop it on my blog as soon as I can.
Your so funny and love the funny farm bit lol.
Hugs Linda

Saskia said...

Thanks for the lovely award!!

Saskia :)

Crazy Creations said...

Thank you so much Ill put it up on mine todayyour great Sarah

maxine said...

Hi Tracey thank you so much for thinking of me and congrats on the awards. I will add it to my blog.

jackiescrafts said...

Oh Tracey thank you ever so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate it I will pop it on my blog right now but will pass it on as soon as I have time

Hugs Jackie x

jude said...

thanks for thinking of me hun so kind will upload onto my blog later or maybe tomorrow.
thanks again my friend
hugs judex

Maria Matter said...

oh Tracy...I'm often carted away to the funny farm! lol I just consider it a 'spa' day...

congratulation on all your awards...you and your blog are lovely!
Thank you for thinking of me....you made me smile!
Have a super day!
blessings, Maria

BeccaRoo said...

Thanx Tracy I will try to get this posted on my blog tonight if thing work out tonight. :)
Rebecca

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy,me darling,
thanks for the fab' award...I really loved your five things,really do you have to let everyone around here know you from family o nuts!!!!......
By time I write my five things,think yellow van will be waiting on me,help....
love you loads Mum xxxx

Michelle said...

Hi, Tracy!! Thanks for coming by my blog! I just added myself to yours as a follower too! Love that fairy Trunk you made its adorable!! Love the color combo too! Send me your addy via SATC and pm me there and I will send you 3 sheets of the cardstock for fun! I will let you know what colors I have after you email me! Will be visiting a few times a week! Hugs!!

Susan.... said...

Thank you so much Tracy for thinking of me, its a beautiful award ! l am so sorry that l have not visited you in a while, but l am back now !
Just been admiring your stunning projects !
hugs
Susan x Hope the family are all well X