Monday, 13 July 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 13 and a few challenges....

Over at Creative Inspirations challenge 13 the challenge this week was set by Louise and the theme -make a creative project on the following.....
"Something old something new something borrowed,something blue"
does not have to be a wedding card .... something old...could be something you have had in your stash for a while,new.. can be new papers,new stamp etc,borrowed..can be a topper or embellishment from another card or like me a box i kept my brads in but you need to include something blue somewhere on your project.
Pop on over and check out the fab stash you could win,look forward to seeing every ones creative projects.
This is my DT make -an altered box to hold wooden hearts,each heart has a letter with a tag representing-love,cherish,happiness,trust and joy with a little card to match.
Sorry about the pics will take some more later.
My crafty ingredients:
Something old-Hatpins
Something new-Ribbon,hearts
Something borrowed-plain brown box that housed my brads
Something blue-luv this basic grey paper with the faded blue flowers in the background
Also fits in with a few challenges over at
Charisma cardz- challenge 27 "alter it" so think my box and hearts should fit the bill.
Rosie-Dees -week 42 theme "Weddings"
Papertake weekly challenge-My favourite things...well you all know how much i luv my hearts and i adore this basic grey paper and with a box thrown in i am in heaven,lol.
Thanks for looking
hugs
Tracy
xxx

26 comments:

blackdragon said...

This is gorgeous.... love everything about it.... thanks for joining in at rosie-dees this week... please come and inspire me next week!!!
Hugs lynx

Cheryl said...

morning hun bless you for your kind comment loveing this the heart on this is a great touch lots love cheryl xxxx

Saskia said...

So sweet and beautiful!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's!!!

Saskia :)

Dawny P said...

This is stunning :) I love those hearts and the colours are lovely chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Karen said...

oooooo this is gorgeous Tracy!!!! Thank you for joining R/D's this week, hope to see you next week too XXX

JanJ said...

Really gorgeous, those hearts are lovely.

Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week

Jan x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Tracy, this is such a fab project. I love it, love it, love it!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Rosie-Dee's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

jude said...

Tracy ,
This is absolutely stunning,love it!just love it!
just gorgeously stunning
hugs judex

Kaz said...

This is such a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us this week, x

Vee said...

Wow!!! this is fabulous, Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

pinkpuppy said...

O wow that is so stunningly beautiful.

Juls said...

what a gorgeous box of hearts! I love it!

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous....thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's. :)

jackiescrafts said...

Wow this is beautiful I absolutely love it

Hope you are ok, thanks for your comments on my blog

Hugs Jackie x

Gez said...

Gorgeous. What a clever idea. Thanks for joining us this week on Rosie~Dee's challenge. Gez.

Katy said...

i love this tracy I may adapt this idea as I need to make a keepsake box for our wedding stuff :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Tracy,have to say pic's are lovely But: Honest they don't do your make justice!! I have had the chance to see them in real life! Wowww they are something else!! Beautiful,mind blowing fantastic: don't have the words to tell you guys,trust me they are out of this world!! I love them,the hearts inside box... wow!!!
Reason I had chance to see them,was at Tracy's home,also saw her fab Crafty Shed.... that is so fantastic as well!!
Keep them coming girl...Luv u
loads... Maureen xxxxx

Max said...

Whoo Hoo ... can finally make a comment! :)
What a fabulous project Tracy and if I know you at all then we can all be sure that they are even better n the flesh (so to speak).

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Allison said...

what a wonderful box
Thanks for playing aling this week at Charisma
AllisonX

the funkie junkie said...

Wow, what a lovely project. I love primative hearts and these are just sensational. What a great idea - thinking inside the box - LOL.

Teddyree said...

Just beautiful Tracy, love the hat pins. You've inspired me to go and make some cards today, I havent scrapped in sooooo long!

~Mary~ said...

Tracy!
Truely magnificent! Your box has such a vintage look (which I LOVE) and a softness.
LOVE IT!!!
Mary

jude said...

Please pop over to my blog hun have a wee something for you.Howws the crafty shed coming along can't wait to see the pics

brenda said...

This is lovely, so original. Thanks for joining us at Rosie Dees this week.

B x

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Tracy - this is incredibly beautiful - it looks so vintage and I love that look - good luck with the challenges you are entering it in - a worthy winner I would think - Michelle xx

tiggertastic said...

this is so queenie, i love the edge colouring on the box, and the hearts are wonderful

Sarah x