Monday, 22 June 2009

Fathers day card....

Oooooh got a tiny bit of time to craft on Saturday night and made this card for my fantastic Dad!!
Using some of my fav manufacturers papers-cosmo cricket and Bazzil card stock,Pink paislee flower,thickers alphabet...hmmm think the D`s look slightly odd but then so am i so thats okaydokey,lol all from last months scrapagogo kit and velvet brad from my stash oops and the wonky tonky sewing machine off course.
Thanks for looking
catch up with you all soon
hugs
Tracy
xxx

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi hun!

Long time but I see you are as crafty as ever! Great stuff going on here - Dad must of loved his card not only because its a super card but because YOU made it! Hope Mum is going strong too!

Hugs and all, :)

Anonymous said...

Your Dad, did love his card! So did I. You make everything look so simple,even though I know how much work has gone into each item you create!! Well done you. Luv xxxxx