Monday, 15 June 2009

DT Creative Inspirations Challenge 11....and Crafty creations challenge and caardvarks..

Challenge 11 has been set by Jude and the theme is anything but a card or ATC so let your imagination run wild and happy crafting!!!!
Prize for this challenge is 30 yep 30 12x12 papers so go get crafting and check it out over at the Creative inspirations challenge blog.
What with having a pup in the house and work i dont have much time at the moment for my blog or crafting but am managing {just,lol}to keep up with my commitment to the DT soooooo what was i going to make hmmm?
Welcome to...."Home to Roost" a birdbox that Alex has had a sitting about outside waiting to go up...so i snaffled it and with the help of some Basic grey papers and bits and bobs and Rosie getting in the way grabbing rolls of tape,ribbons and buttons and me chasing her i finally managed to alter it.
I like how it turned out but my pictures don`t do it justice as it was dull and raining at the time so will try and get round to taking more...if it ever stops raining that is,lol.
Well thank you for looking and hope you like it.
hugs from me
tracy
xxx
I am going to enter this in a challenge over at Crafty creations challenge...challenge 20...
the theme is how does your garden grow and can be anything from tools a scene or anything you find in your garden.
Also along at caardvarks the challenge is Depth perception so hope this meets the criteria.
thanks for looking
xxxx

17 comments:

Saskia said...

WOW!!!! Lovely work, so creative and beautiful!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can I say! wowwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!1
I sooooo love it!!! What a great deal of work,you have put into it!!
I love the flowers growing up it,even the little busy bee,just adore the ribbon and ric rak you have on it as well as fab papers!! wish I had the get up and go to do something as beautiful as this!!I really just want one the same......
Hope Rosie and Storm, are both doing well? Such a lot of work,training a new puppy!
Luv Maureen xxxxx

strawberry fields said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for your lovely comments :)
hugs
fiona x

Saskia said...

Tracy,

So lovely to see you at Crafty Creations!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful birdhouse with us!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Vicki said...

Oh Tracy it's Fab!!! Have you got royal birds to go with it..lol, it must have taken you ages - well done you!

Hugs

Vicki x

Susan.... said...

Thats fantastic Tracy ! such detail, its a work of art !..wish you well with all the challenges...
Hope the dogs are now feeling better...its so hard sometimes to juggle everything,but we all know how you feel, so dont worry!
Hugs
Susan X
Thanks for your visit & comment XX

ISL said...

Gorgeous Tracy!! :)

Married life is good thank you :)

Of course I can send you 6 I will box them up and let you know postage costs?

Thanks honey

xx

acreativeneed said...

This is just fabulous!! lovely work, so glad you joined us at Crafty Creations Challenges!!
smiles,Deena

Heidi Van Laar said...

A bird house covered in Basic Grey?! How does it get any better! Fabulous!

Spyder said...

I don't believe you've decorated a bird box! (you're madder than me!!)
It's really pretty....but I'm not sure your local bird estate agent will be able to get any would be bird buyers to move in!! (I'm only kidding!) It's really great, I think I'd use it as a money box, it's realllly lovely...and now I'm thinking I might have a go! How's the pup?? Chewed up your chairs yet? I've just had a phone call to go and play with two of the dogs I look after, as they're being pains in the butt!! They've coursed over two hundred pounds worth of damage~ would you believe~ chewing up ALL their owners car keys!

Buy 4 now!!!

((Lyn)))

BeccaRoo said...

I think this is one of the cutest things I have seen!! I love it!!

raindropecho said...

Wow these are gorgeous! I love all the detail that you've put into each one...such talent! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations :D

- AnnV

SmilynStef said...

Pretty colors and wonderful ribbon trim ... great 3-D projects.

Pamela Smerker said...

Love all the details on this cute little house. GREAT 3D project!!

Jaime said...

love the birdie house. too cute. Thanks for joining CCC this week

Ali Manning said...

WOW - what an awesome project! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations Challenge!

~Mary~ said...

You inspired me! I did an altered bird house!

http://marysrememberwhen.blogspot.com/2009/07/has-it-been-that-long.html