Monday, 29 June 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 12

This week over at Creative Inspirations challenge 12 has been set by Maxine,a creative project but must be a Fathers Day/male card following the above sketch.
Fantastic prize up for grabs sponsored by Craftie-Charlie so pop on over to the challenge site and check it out and look forward to seeing everyones crafty creations.
This is my DT card using We R Memory Keepers papers,"Porridge" Sugar Nellie stamp,chalks and metal buttons.
Thanks for looking
hugs n stuff
Tracy
xxx

8 comments:

craftypagan said...

I LOVE this card! This stamp is so adorable! The colours you've used go perfectly with the image and theme! I absolutely was in awe of your birdhouse from last weeks dt sample-absolutely stunning! Love ROwena

Spyder said...

This is cute! Piggies are always cute...might have a go, if I remember where it is once I'ce made the card!!
(((Lyn)))

maxine said...

This is a great card Tracy I love how you have used the sketch

Zoechaos said...

Love this card it is so different and so much fun! the layout is excellent have popped over to CI and picked it up might have time to play. Non of which detrats from what a GREAT CARD yours is - love it.

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Tracy this pig is so cute and the layout is fantastic - a great man's card - Michelle x

Denyze said...

Wow, you've been really busy, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since my last visit. I won't comment on any individual cards because I love them all :).....but if I had to choose a favourite, it's got to be the piggy!

Lucky you having your own craft shed...sooo jealous.

x

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Tracy! such a cute SN image and your coloring is tops!
hope you have a super weekend!
Blessings, Maria

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy,me girl!!!
You have done it again!!! Wowweeee
I adore the pig!!Love the way you have used the LO, it just seems to fall into all the right places lol.... I think what you have achieived with your LO, is remarkable!!!! Well done you!!
Luv Maureen xxxxx