Monday, 1 June 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 10.....


Hi this is my take for the DT over at Creative Inspirations challenge,challenge 10 is a colour combo-Blue and brown and the prize is to be part of the DT for 3 months so pop on over and join in the fun.
I only had 3 sheets of 12x12 papers that were blue and brown so after much head scratching and humming and awing decided to make a baby matchbook album,keepsake heart and little gift card...wheeew with Rosie the pup around it was no easy feat..she scrabbles around trying to eat and chew oh and not forgetting nip all my papers hmmmmm and at the mo she is on my lap and not a happy puppy cause she wants wants to be down and getting into mischief!!!!Anyway thanks for looking and sorry i dont have much time at the moment but hopefully things will settle down soon.
Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by and left a comment,i havent forgotten you all and will be round to pay a visit soon.
Till then luv and marshmallow hugs to you all
i am off to see to Storm and Rosie
tracy
xxxx

13 comments:

rozzy said...

beautidul card. i have those papers and just hate to use them... you kno what its like... you buy these things just to look at :) i have far toooo much like that. I love DCWV
hugs rozzy xx

Cheryl said...

love this hun great papers too love cheryl xxxx

Spyder said...

Fab-tazzy-dozy! (sorry can't spell it!) Lovely card,I want to make something special for my Maria as she's having her baby boy in a few months! I needs all the ideas I can get!!


((Lyn) hugs to Storm and Rosie too!

OMG look at the size of that code down here......eight letters..or is that nine! LOL!

Katy said...

Gorgeous honey, love it :)

Huge to you, Storm and Rosie :)

xx

Vicki said...

Tracy, love your ideas and those papers, I just realized looking at them I have them in my stash amongst other things!..lol

Hope you're having a good week

Take care

Vicki x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwweeee Tracy,
I totally love what you have made,can you imagine a mum's face,if she received this as a gift for her new born baby boy!!!
She would be over the moon!!!
Well done you.Just love papers everything you have used to make this beautiful gift..
Luv Maureen xxxxx

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are lovely
Hugs Jackie

elfie said...

beautiful as always hun xxx

strawberry fields said...

beautiful creations!
fiona x

Vicki said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your fab comment, I thought you hadn't been around much but hopefully you'll be back in the land of blog soon!

I've left you something on my blog!

Hugs

Vicki x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Tracy,
already told you I love the work you have made for baby boy!!!
Just needed to let you know missing you!! Try and get back on blog!! or else.
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Samantha said...

This is so beautiful, lots of luck to you for the DT call, I hope you get it!!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy,
can you come to my blog,something for you.
Luv Maureen xxxxx