Monday, 29 June 2009

Awards to all my followers and anyone lovely enough to pop on by...

I would like to pass on these lovely awards from Glitzzy and Vicki to all my lovely faithful followers and everyone who pops by my little piece of blogland, please feel free to copy and post them to your blog and thank you for all your continued support even though i haven`t managed to be around as much,popping on and finding all your lovely comments you have left brightens even the gloomiest of days.
So thank you each and everyone of you also to my new followers!!!
Big hugs and marshmallow kisses
Tracy
xxx

I would like to pass on this blog award from Jude to Lyn over on Spyders corner for making me laugh on the odd morning i get a chance to pop over and for all her lovely comments and support. Thanks Lyn.
hugs and big marshmallow kisses
Tracy
xxx

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

thanks for the awards queenie, will add your name on my side bar. thanks for the comments on my blog it's always great to see you on here
hugs Jackie

Spyder said...

Aw, thank you Tracy! Tha's sooo kind of you!! I Love marshmallows!! although, they're a bit sticky! Thnk you for your comments on my blog too. I will place this lovely Award on my side bar...(wish it was a real bar!) with a link back to your lovely blog, so I can always find you, even in the dark...(I have battery back up power) Big Hugs and .... sherbet kisses back to you!

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Aawww Queenie that is so kind of you - I will come back to grab an award :0) Michelle x

Susan.... said...

gorgeous awards Tracy ! and well deserved too.....
Thank you..
hugs
susan x

Teddyree said...

Congrats on your lovely and well deserved awards Tracy :-)