Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Sneaky peek.....

A little sneaky peek at my card for the swap.. "Where In The World Are You" over on Scrappersdelight forum.
I came across My Little Shoebox Papers and fell in love,bright colours for me which i don`t use often but thoroughly enjoyed working with and have started to use them for another swap i am part of over on crafts beautiful 6x6 page swap title-Home.
When doing this swap my printer went wonky.....Alex tried to fix it but in the end opted to buy more ink and hey presto it works only for the..
...sewing machine to go all wonky,thought it was headed for the sewing machine cemetry i can tell you but after much tinkering,few choice words yeahhhh it worked.
Once Rebecca has recieved the card will post more piccies up and my page swaps once i have them finished

Forest craft man is out back banging away putting up my shed yeahhhhh music to my ears,so excited at getting a space all for "Me" to craft in.
Going to go for now and have a little peek...
so for now
chin chin cheerio
tracy
xxxx

5 comments:

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Great sneaky peek there and what I can see so far, the colours are lovely - look forward to seeing the bigger picture very much - Michelle x

jude said...

Tracy it looks Gorjuss..lol im sure Rebecca will love it i received mine today from Rebecca.Posted mine across the airways somewhere i hope .Hopefully you will receive yours soon.Glad your craft shed has arrived hopefully the rain stayed off whislt gettingit up.
hugs judex

jackiescrafts said...

Great peek at your card, look forward to seeing the whole picture very soon

Andria said...

Sneaky peek is looking good. Can't wait to see the finished card!Those colours are adorable.

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwwweeeeee!!!!!
What I can see I love,well done you!!
Luv Maureen xxxxx