Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Keepsake for someone special on her wedding day......

Someone i know is getting married at the end of the week and quickly made this keepsake heart for her wedding.
With the help of silicone,sprinkling of prima flowers a beautiful tag that says it all
"just the beginning"
and a piece of ribbon ,oh and not forgetting the two hatpins to represent the two of them.
Well of to force dry it as i want to get it in the post later today.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
hugs all round
Tracy
xxx
Over on The secret crafter Saturday challenge "30" is on the theme of "flowers "so will enter this keepsake into the challenge.

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Really lovely!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Jane Carroll said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Cheryl said...

This is great hun when you pop over can I have a coffee white with 2 sweetners as I am sweet enough alredy ha ha.
Plus I will have a nice piece of chocolate cake as long as its hand made so hope you got that I will wait for you on Saturday wont make a coffee untill I here from you.

love cheryl xx

Susan.... said...

Its just beautiful Tracy!they are bound to love it...good luck in the challenge too !
Hugs
susan x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous, thanks for joining the SCSC!
Clairex

Cheryl said...

hi sweetie just to let you know that I enjoyed the coffee and biscuits. you must pop over again soon so we can catch up and have another one soon.
love cheryl xxx

Clarky J said...

What a gorgeous keepsake xx

Denyze said...

Beautiful.

Katy said...

Beautiful honey the recipient will love it :)

Huge hugs$

Xx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowwweeee
This is so special!!! who ever receives this will love it!
What a lot of work with all those flowers, phew I need a rest,and I just looking at them lol.
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Creative Crafter UK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm glad you like my designs.

I really love this keepsake heart - it's perfect for a bride. Just gorgeous work!

tiggertastic said...

this is so special Tracy, what a wonderful keepsake

Sarah x