Monday, 18 May 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 9....

This weeks challenge over on Creative Inspirations is "Favourite stamped image" pop on over and check it out for a chance to win some prima flowers.
My ingredients...
Joanna Sheen stamp{one of the on the beach stamps}
Mixture of My Minds Eye papers
Brown ink pad to make the papers aged
Cosmic shimmer
Sewing machine
I dithered over this one as i don`t do a lot of stamping and panicking" eeek" what am i gonna do!!!
I don`t have a lot of stamps but splashed out a year or two ago and bought "on the beach set" and i do love them,i don`t colour them in as i like the natural look but i did use a little cosmic shimmer for the water.
I used the brown ink pad for the image and all around the papers to make them look older,i know its not everyones thing but i like the aged look,lol and wanted a soft effect on the papers.
Hauled out the sewing machine for some stitching and all done.
Note to self to do more stamping!!!!!
Thanks for looking
hugs n stuff
Tracy
xxx

5 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Wowww I love this image of little girl running through the water smiling!!! You have made her so pretty,stunning work.
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Spyder said...

Yes, brilliant, love it, sure I've seen that picture as a picture, somewhere!

((Lyn))

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

This is a lovely card - I love the aged look too and do this on my cards sometimes too - the image is lovely and the papers co-ordinate will - I like everything about this card - good luck on the challenge - Michelle x

rozzy said...

Wonderful card Tracy, great stamp and I love the colours you ahve used
hugs rozzy xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Tracy, I love the vintage feel to this and your stamp and papers are awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-