Sunday, 3 May 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge "8"......

This week over on the Creative Inspiration challenge blog the challenge is to follow a sketch,pop on over to the challenge blog and check it out,great prize up for grabs.
This was my first attempt at following a sketch i used Basic Grey papers as they look worn{you know me by now the shabbier the better,lol} and letters,Joanne Sheen stamp,ribbon,buttons and the sewing machine.Oh and cosmic shimmer for the image.
Thanks for looking
hugs
Tracy
xxxx

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Queenie,

This card is so beautiful!!! Lovely paper and image, great stitching,... I love it!!

Greetings,
Saskia

jackiescrafts said...

Wow this card is gorgeous, the colours are so delicate and the stitching is great

elfie said...

tracy its beautiful i love the colours i will have to get some basic grey papers ( just so i can spend again )
erin xx

Susan.... said...

Stunning card Tracy !beautiful design...love the colours that you have used..
hugs
susan x

Cheryl said...

brilliant card hun all your designs are always great love cheryl xxx

Vicki said...

Great card Tracy, love the stamp it's so cute and the colours are lovely.

Vicki x

Cheryl said...

Hey hun if you pop over to my blog I have something for you click on older posts and you will see it there hugs cheryl xxx

Samantha said...

Hi Tracy, I really adore everything about this beautiful card. The colors are so soft and dreamy. LOvely!!

Denyze said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the image, the papers were made to go with it. Who makes the image?

Denyze
x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tracy,
this is so pretty,soft colours,my fav' image!! I love it...
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card, I love your image and soft dreamy tones.
Nicola -x-

Denyze said...

Thanks so much for popping over, and for your comments. If I hadn't been speed reading I'd have read that it was a JS stamp lol.

x