Saturday, 9 May 2009

Blog award...

I received this lovely award from the lovelyCheryl and Rebecca thank you both very much for thinking of me,means a lot please pop on over and pay them a visit.
The rules are -
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award"
I will pop back later and post more later.
hugs n stuff
Tracy
xxx

9 comments:

Clarky J said...

Hi Queenie thanks for the award 15 wow better get looking!

Spyder said...

Thank you so much for my Award!! (I love them, don't you!!) Will post a link to yours from mine!

((Lyn))

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Thank you so much Queenie - what an honour - its now proudly displayed on my page - thank you again - Michelle xx

Teddyree said...

Thanks so much Tracy, I'll post about it real soon. I've been having trouble keeping up with everything lately. Haven't even been on the scrap group, I feel so bad. Thanks for thinking of me

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

You are the sweetest person! You deserve this award and a million others like it. Thank you for always brightening my day!

Katy said...

Hi honey thank u so so much for the beautiful gifts you sent me and my new hubby :) Your far too kind honey

Thank You again

xx

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Hi, I just found your blog link on Teddyree's blog. I love your design and your music!

Spyder said...

Well done on your Award! Pop over to Spyder's Corner, I'm giving all my lovely Followers a blog Award to thank them for their kind support!

((Lyn))

Skylark said...

Thank you so much Tracy - my first blog award! Not quite sure what I have to do but I'm sure I'll work it out. Haven't updated my blog lately - I've been very busy organising camp for my Guides at half term and then sorting out and clearing up afterwards; still the next few weeks should be a bit easier. I always enjoy looking at the lovely makes on your blog. Thank you so much.
Stef x