Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Big hugs and thankyous.....

Just wanted to let you all know how much i appreciate you all for popping over here and for leaving such lovely comments....they always make me smile!!!!
If i am not around much at the moment its because things are hectic here due to decorating the house ,work and trying to reshuffle the back garden....no my back garden is not a pack of cards,hahahahahaha my wonderful husband Alex has bought me a shed for my special birthday later on in the year,it has a stable door,4 opening windows and another 2 windows at the side and due to arrive on the 19th..so lots going on and oh did i mention i haven`t even got my veg planted yet!!!!
Anyhooo i promise if i do not get the chance to pop over to your lovely blogs in blogland before the weekend then i will visit you all on Saturday{Alex is having a break and off out through the day}and do you want" cake and tea" when i pop over???
Let me know and look forward to catching up then with all your beautiful makes.
Till then
chin chin cheerio
hugs n stuff
the mad woman!!!!!
xxxxx

6 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Sounds like you are very busy. Your shed sounds fab, is it to be your craft space.
Look forward to you visiting at the weekend, tea and cakes sound delish

Queenie said...

will swing by Jackie.
xx

Spyder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spyder said...

Sorry! Very bad smelling mistook... as I was saying...
don't worry, I haven't planted my runner beans out yet. At the moment they're acting like triffids and attacking anyone who passes them in the green house! (Our shed is a studio..which is a posh name for, 'a bit of a hole on the outside but not too bad inside'!) Thank you soooooooooo much for my Award!! I'll be dishing it out later!! ((((Lyn))))

Denyze said...

Hi Tracy, it sounds like the perfect place to craft.

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Tracy,
am sooo looking forward to your garden being all fixed out!!
Can I come and play there to?
Luv Maureen xxxxx