Thursday, 16 April 2009

My Favourite thing...

Okay i know by looking at my blog that you found a few glues as to what i like...hmmm lets see maybe shabby.....hmmmm what was that?
"Hearts you say",,me like hearts,whatever gave you that idea ,hahahahahahaha.........
Well i finally got round to crafting yesterday,one project for next week when i will share pictures with you and one just well because,no reason really just felt like indulging and the blank hearts where just well in front of me.....so this is what i made and think it says it all about me really,NO not that i am mad{well you all knew that already,right?}but that i love hearts don`t know why,what,when or how i just know that i do..love em that is,it could be a button heart,heart on a ribbon,material,bag see i am not fussy as long as it has a heart on it i luv it,want it ,can i have it ,keep it........Now you know i am mad........ hahahahahaha off i go again!!!
Thanks for looking
and
i heart you all
xxxx

10 comments:

Max said...

G O R J U S S !!
... and REAL sewing as well. Just beautiful. Is there no end to your talents??

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Vicki said...

Hi Tracey,
I love your hearts, its beautiful and thank you so much for all you lovely comments you left on my blog, I'm so excited to have it!

Take care
Vicki x

Katy said...

WOW!! Gorgeous Tracy honey :) You and me are two peas in a pod, loving shabby and hearts!! ha ha :D

Crafty hugs

Katy
xx

Maria Matter said...

Tracy, this is gorgeous!!!
The hearts are, of course, perfect and I love this shabby look!
Blessings, Maria

Maggie said...

Gorgeous Tracy, and just for the record...........I think you are mad lol, in a nice way though, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Take care
Margaretxxx

Fi said...

This is gorgeous Tracy! I am a big fan of hearts too as you know!

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. You had said last week you'd sent me a PM on busymitts? (I dont really use busymitts, but I logged on and there wasnt anything there?!)

Fi
x

Max said...

Psssstttt ... I got the Glue Glider Pro from Once Upon A Stamp
Here's the link to the site page ... just scroll down. Hope this works LOL!

Click Here

Chick84 said...

Wow, love the colours, they are gorgeous!!
Chick x

Saskia said...

Lovely work!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Susan.... said...

Beautiful and special ! love it !
hugs
susan x