Monday, 6 April 2009

I am over the moon......

wahhhhhh i could hardly believe it,had given up on it but "i won"....scrapbook magazine ran a competition way back it was called "Art from the Heart" and you had to make an altered art project from the heart!!
A box arrived with the most gorgeous goodies and all for me,was jumping up and down running around making lots of noise,sure the neighbours thought i was being attacked,hahahahaha,phoned my dad and i was making so much noise he thought i had won the lottery!!
Art from the heart shop sponsored the comp and the goodies are from the shop.
My altered project was about me,meeting Alex and our boys and will be in the magazine in the future just not sure when.
Will get round to posting pictures of my prize soon.
I havent been keeping well lately but this has been such a pick me up,sure god is looking out for me cause when i am down something good comes along and lifts my spirits.
xxx

5 comments:

Max said...

Congratulations Tracy.
I remember you telling me about your project and am so chuffed your entry won! If I could skip around then I would ... will a slow hobble do? LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

maxine said...

Congratulations Tracy, What did you win?

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Tracy!!! Congratulations on your win. Can't wait to see your project!

x

Glitzzy said...

Well done you,me darling!
Luv Glitzzy xxxxx

queenie said...

Thank you going to post pics of my goodies.
xxxx