Tuesday, 28 April 2009

"Fashion" fat page swap....

Over on the crafts beautiful forum we are doing a fat book page swap and the theme this month is "costume/dressmaking" arghhhh i really,really struggled with this theme,only a few days left till d-dAY!!!
When i was putting my ironing away after work this morning i came across a corset top,my first one ever,i bought when i lost weight and tada inspiration struck....lightbulb moment!!!!Dooodoooroododo.....Anyhoo after a fair few attempts this is my take on the theme with the use of scissors,Daisy Ds papers,ribbon and not forgetting a heart which is meant to be a bag.Phew i am soooo relieved it is done and will pop in the post tomorrow,only leaves 2 6x6 pages and 2 cards to do for more swaps i am involved in........Okay now i will away and panic......if you have a mo and fancy taking part in the next one then pop on over to cb forum and check out the swaps section.
Thanks for looking
hugs
Tracy
xxx

10 comments:

jude said...

Wow Tracy thats fab love the pages sure your swap partner will too.I have some candy on offer from tonight pop over
hugs judex

Emilie said...

Gorgeous! love it!

Susan.... said...

What a stunning make Tracy !...very clever and creative....
hugs
susan x

Skylark said...

Hi Tracy - lovely fat page! Just found your blog from the CB forum. I've joined in the fat page swaps too. They're great fun aren't they? If you want to take a peek at mine, I'm at http://skylarkssnippets.blogspot.com/
Stef x

Max said...

Oooooh La La !!
You little tiger. Can you make one of those sexy corsets in size 12 please LOL!??

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Stunninggggggggggggggggg!!!! Oh God,wish I had a waist to fit into this lol. You have excelled yourself Tracy,oh, I hope I get this as my swap!! I love it.
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Spyder said...

Oh Wow loving this! Very creative!

((Lyn))

Vicki said...

Oh clever you, your card looks fab Tracy, goodluck with the rest of it!

Vicki x

Cheryl said...

Hi sweetie thanks for poping over to my little blog. I thought I already was a follower but hey im here now. Told spider i am mad so hope you let me back. Great blog hun love your creations always have hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

This is beautiful Tracy - it is a very naughty fat book page, but a very beautiful one at that ! Love the colours too - Michelle x