Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Mothers Day Makes......"challenges"...

I wanted to make mum something for mothers day for her craft room sooooo...i attempted my first altered clock using We R Memory Keepers"precious metal coppered out" papers and of course my hearts...then i made.........
......A Mothers day card........... for mum using We R Memory Keepers "Precious metal coppered out" papers and ribbon.I have to admit to not making cards as often as i should and really need to get back into the swing. ....
...and then i made......
....these three little wooden cubes,covered with the same papers,copper hearts and alpha sickers......guess you all know i luv hearts by now.
I thought i would enter them into 2 challenges:
ABC challenge blog,this week it is the letter F for flowers.
Creative challenge inspirations blog challenge 4 which is "theme of mothers day to include flowers"
Thanks for looking and look forward to some bloghopping over the weekend if not before.
Hugs n stuff
Tracy
xxx

10 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous creation looks great, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.

rozzy said...

Fantastic projects
hugs rozzy xx

Chick84 said...

All absolutely gorgeous pieces, love the clock - been wanting to attempt one myself! I'm sure you're mum will love it! hope you're feeling better soon. Chick x

jude said...

Stunning creative projects thanks for joining in the challenge good luck!thanks .get well vibes sending your way.
hugs jude

Katy said...

You have done a beautiful job honey, love what you've done with the clock, did you find it ok to make?

xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous clock Tracy. I love the colours.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

beautiful

thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Max said...

What a fabulous collection of goodies for your mum ... bet she was blown away!
My poor mum had to make do with Rhyddian CD and Moulin Rouge DVD ... bless her heart.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Glitzzy said...

Hi Tracy,just to let you know (Max) you were right I was blown away,with my special gifts,my card was fab to!! Can't wait to get my craft room all cleaned up,so I can put in all the lovely goddies,Tracy,keeps giving me.Luv u Mum xxxxx