Thursday, 26 March 2009

Hello everyone...

If you read my previous post you will know i have not been feeling to good,waiting on blood tests and hopefully will have a spring in my step again soon and feel more like myself...
I want you all to know how much i"appreciate" each and everyone of you who take the time to check out my blog and for leaving such lovely comments for me,i promise to stop by soon.
On a cheerier note....
a little bit of news and a tonic...was surprised and overjoyed to be the winner of challenge 4 over at the Creative Inspiration challenge blog and the prize was guest designer for a few months..thank you so much ladies for making my day brighter,luv joining in the challenges and look forward to crafting.
Luv n hugs to you all
Tracy xx

3 comments:

Max said...

Hey Presh,
Thanks for popping by and leaving a message. Sorry to hear you're still 'no weel' and lacking the bouncy boingy spring that always makes me laugh. Well done on winning Jude's challenge though ... watch out or she may not let you escape from the team LOL!(Only kidding Jude LOL:))
Look forward to your call when you get a chance. Miss ya' xxx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
PS: I've got blog candy on offer if you're interested *wink*

Anonymous said...

Well well well little sis - we go away on holiday for a few weeks and you've been up to all sorts lol! Well done Tracy - your craft work is so inspiring - you are gifted!

Hope you're feeling better soon - catch up with you very soon.

Lots of love
Karen & Rhona xox

Glitzzy said...

Tracy, well done you me darling!!
Don't worry,you will feel bit better I hope soon!!
Luv u Mum xxxxx