Thursday, 5 February 2009

Work in progress

I don,t know about you, but i have so many ideas running through my head i don,t know where to start,ahhh if only my hands could work as fast as my brain.
{yep honestly it is up there somewhere,lol}
I started this ages ago, it is a Danele book box from we r memory keepers which are blank and as you can see from the piccie it has a long way to go before i am finished,five books started and another five to go.
Got to add photos,distress the wee books{as if they haven,t been through enough!}
and embellish to my hearts content,also need to add a little brass handle from 7gypsies...........ahhh one day soon i promise i will post piccies of it finished.


4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

What an amazing project, the colours you are working with are lovely so old fashioned in a shabby vintage way

Sarah x

Katy said...

Your a girl after my own heart Tracy, I love your style because its just what I love, shabby chic, vintage, altered LOVE IT!!

xx

Glitzzy said...

Tracy,I really love this,it looks so pretty,you want to curl up and read them!!
Love U Glitzzy x x x x x

Max said...

Your work in progress is looking fabby. But nothing new there sweetness xx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx