Thursday, 19 February 2009

Basic Grey photo cube...



To make the photo cube i used-
2 alphabet coasters with the "O" removed to use another day
Chipboard cut to size x4
String
"K "and "R "chipboard letters
Basic grey papers oh baby! boy
Family sticker and ink
Bind it all

Arghhh...help.......i just can,t seem to stop crafting...all i think about ,breathe,live is crafting...in my sleep i,m dreaming craft,at work all i think about is craft....help!!!!!!!!!!
I popped over to visit Rosie-dees challenge blog and saw that the next challenge 22, was to use coasters or if you don,t have any then a similar shape...
...so being in a crafting mood{lol}got an idea and left my ironing{really had to force myself to leave it!!} to make this photocube with my boys in mind.
So now not only is the ironing not done,quilt covers not on the bed.....the living room now looks like it has been invaded by the "sticky back paper string invaders" and i have to go out to work in 20 minutes..yikes!!!!
Just got time to pop over and enter my photocube for Rosie-Dees challenge..bye for now..xx

9 comments:

Glitzzy said...

wowwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Tracy,you have some imagination! I so love photo cube.. love pics of boys!!!!! Well done you.
Luv Maureen xxxxx

Katy said...

Gorgeous!! Your creations are just fabulous honey :)

xx

Deanne said...

that is GREAT, thank you you've given me a great gift idea :)
thanks for joining in xxx

Jane said...

Fantastic tracy, love it
Jx

torpenhow07 said...

That is brilliant Tracey

Max said...

LOL ... what're you like?
Don't think it'll do any harm to have a day off from the chores hun. You work too hard anyway and deserve some playtime.
I received the most incredible box of prize goodies this morning ... in fact you'd probably faint if you came within sniffing distance.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Denyze said...

I love that box, Tracy. Very clever. Thanks for your comments on my mum's birthday.
x

scotchmist said...

You've surpassed yourself again! You are one of the most original crafters I've come across...simple materials & ideas that you bring such a lease of life to and make into the most spectacular gifts! You are a true visionary!
K xx

Fi said...

Wow Tracy- this is gorgeous!! Such a clever idea!

Love how your circle journal turned out too- such a special book to now treasure!

Fi
x