Monday, 26 January 2009

Valentines Day Card challenge

This is the valentines Day card i made for Alex using AMM papers and cardstock stickers.I love the papers as they already have a distressed shabby look to them.
I stitched around the paper and card stock stickers to give a homey feel and added polka dot ribbon to join the squares together and finished of with buttons and glossy accents.

Not sure if you can see it in this picture but the words are

"you hold the key to my heart", I came across a new blog Creative inspirations and they have set their very 1st challenge"Valentines card" you must use black somewhere on the card.I have used a bit of black so i hope i covered the requirements.

Why not pop on over and have a look.





10 comments:

Max said...

That's not a card Queenie ... it's a work of art!
Mustn't let my hubby see that or he'll be disappointed with my offering ... that isn't made yet LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Max said...

Psssttttt ... you've been tagged.
Check out my blog to find out what to do.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Katy said...

Fab card honey :)

xx

maxine said...

fantastic card thanks for joining in with our first challenge and good luck

tiggertastic said...

such a lovely card, Alex will be over the moon with it, the colours are fantastic

Sarah x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there,
I just love your card,
what a clever design and great choice of colours.
xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card love the stickers and colours.

Glenda

Lisa Olson said...

Wow what a fantastic creations, projec t and I agree with Max this is a work of art. Thanks for sharing.

queenie said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments
mwahhh{big kisses}
and hugs
to you all.
xxx

Glitzzy said...

Tracy,your card is fabby, your Alex,will love it.Well done me love.
Love Mum. x x x x