Monday, 26 January 2009

Look what i got


I recieved this great award from Jackie today pop on over to her blog and check out her fab creative makes.


Thank you so much Jackie and hugs right back at you
It is given in appreciation of your lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time just how nice is that...


A great way to give someone a hug that you've never met but who means something special to you. Pass it on to 10 others.....
Sarah
Max
Maureen
Katyjane
louise
Maggie
Fi
Beverley
the next two lovely ladies don,t have a blog yet but are kind and caring and hope it is okay to pass on this lovely award to them over at the cb forum.
Maggie 50
Barbara 19.
xxx

6 comments:

Max said...

Thank you sweetness ... your hugs are always appreciated xxx
You do know how awful I am at forwarding these awards don't ya'??
Must be 'cos I'm selfish and like to keep them all to myself LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

pinkpuppy said...

Thank you so much! that has really cheered me up!

Maggie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely hug, just off now to do the rounds and give some lovely people a hug, thanks again hun. Margaret

Katy said...

Thank you so much honey this is lovely of you and made me smile :)

xx

Glitzzy said...

Thanks for the beautiful (((hug))) I really love it.Can I give you a huge ((((hug)))))) from me your mum,to you me darling daughter.
Thanks again Love you Maureen x
Ps Thanks also for all the help you have given me with my blog x

tiggertastic said...

awwww thank you

Sarah x