Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Happy New year

I am sitting rather shamefaced as i type this out as it has been ages since i last posted,where has the time gone again..............am i on a different dimension or do you all feel that the days are passing by more speedily?
Anyway i would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and health and happiness for 2009............2009 what happened......................to the space age i ask you...................
I don,t know about you all but i used to watch the programme 1999 and thought i would be zooming around the galaxy in my very own spacecraft and have my very own space age unit{you can,t call it a house if its in space can you,sounds too normal,okay i know i am a tad mad admittedly but come on a house in space just doesn,t sound right does it?}with all the modern gadgets,mind you it is maybe just as well as it takes me ages on the computer to type, never mind doing anything else....lol...i kid you not....
Okay i,ll stop boring you all for now with my dreams of what i thought life would have been like by now and hopefully pop on over the next few days and post some of the makes i have done recently.

4 comments:

torpenhow07 said...

A Happy New Year to you too. I can't believe its nearly the end of January already either.
It's good to see you blogging again, please visit my blog as I have left a little something there for you

Maggie said...

Happy New Year to you, I haven't been online much lately, just catching up with things, great blog and congratulations on becoming an Aunty, will pop by again soon. Margaret

roadrunner67 said...

Snap...I'm always complaining that we're not flying our cars (crafts) in the sky...and it is all that programme's fault...Space 1999!! lol
Glad I'm not alone :-)
Love
Karen x

roadrunner said...

Happy New Year