Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.....


.......Had a very shiny nose....sorry got a wee bit carried away....this is a plaque i painted to send to a friend and if you could see me now......my nose i am sure is redder than rudolphs,i have a stinker of a cold at the moment and feeling pretty sorry for myself.....But it,s not the "man flu" it,s a proper yucky stuffed up to the nines kinda cold as i tell my husband Alex,of course if he is unfortunate enough to catch it{i believe in sharing}obviously it,ll be the man flu!!!!LOL

2 comments:

Max said...

Love your Rudolph plaque hun.
Heard on the news today that women flu is worse than man flu LOL!
Sorry you're still feeling bunged up ... get the Olbas Oil out and sprinkle liberally, that'll clear your tubes.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

tiggertastic said...

my goodness he is so cute, what a excellent keepsake gift.

excellent painting skills hun

Sarah x